Volunteers are Special People Who...
- Want to Learn and Grow!
- Are Committed!
- Have a lot of Heart!
Volunteers are given respect and appreciation by the Cleveland Regional Medical Center (CRMC) staff and visitors as well.
But in the very act of giving, volunteers also receive. They receive a sense of satisfaction
and pride when they see patients' light up as they deliver flowers... when they see a smile on
a patient's face that earlier showed pain... when they comfort the fearful and give compassion
to the trial of waiting.
You can share your gift in numerous ways:
- Cancer Center
- Emergency Department
- Endoscopy Department
- Gift Shop
- ICU Waiting Room
- Education Department
- Patient Registration
- Surgical Waiting Room
- Special Projects
- Mail Delivery
- Human Resources
- Patient Care Units
- Rehab Services
Put your talents to good use!
- The Gift Shop needs volunteers who love to talk.
- ICU Waiting and Surgical Care Waiting need volunteers who love to listen.
- Pharmacy, Patient Registration and Mail Delivery need volunteers who love to walk.
- Lifeline needs volunteers who love to meet new people.
- Human Resources needs volunteers who like office work.
- The Emergency Department needs volunteers who stay cool in tense situations.
Cleveland Regional Medical Center Volunteers are "givers" who represent an
important link between the Cleveland Regional Medical Center and the community.
For more information, call Volunteer and Patient/Family Services at 980-487-3889.